Friday, March 5, 2010

Birthday celebrations

It was my birthday on the 24th.
Most of you know my birthday is a VERY BIG DEAL TO ME.
A bunch of my friends got together in Houston at Crave Cupcake to celebrate while I was there. It was so much fun and everyone was so thoughtful! Seriously. We had such a good time talking and laughing and eating delicious cupcakes and steamed caramel milk. Again, I don't have a picture, but I had to at least mention it because they made it so special.

THEN, when I got home, I got together with some friends to celebrate AGAIN! We went to a VERY DELICIOUS dessert shop and spent the evening together. It was a blast and the company was great! These girls really make me laugh. I got the most delicious crepe filled with homemade ice cream and topped with fresh strawberries. Wow. It was a great night! I really am so lucky to have such good friends in so many places! Lucky for you, I did take ONE picture that night.

2 comments:

Toni said...

Looks like fun, glad you were with friends on your birthday.

geeno said...

fun times! i'm sorry i missed your birthday - happy belated birthday!

(don't feel too bad - i almost forget ryan's half the time - oops)