Friday, March 5, 2010

I'm back

I went on a little trip to Houston to see some friends and take advantage of some Southwest points I had. I left the 16th of February and came home on my birthday, the 24th. It was sooooo much fun and so nice to see my friends. The bad news is I left my camera at home so I have ZERO pictures. BUT, a couple of my friends did take a hand full of photos and one emailed me with a few today. I'm sure I'll be receiving more from my other friend soon.
It was such a nice trip. I say "trip" because my friend kindly pointed out that it's not a "vacation" once you have kids. ha. I must say this time she was right. Lily was all off her schedule and not sleeping and was kind of grouchy. It probably seemed extra hard because I didn't have Derek around to help me at all. But still, it was a good "trip". The weather was pretty nice, I even got to go running outside in the sunshine one day. My friends were all SO thoughtful and generous. I could go on and on about how good they were to me, but I'll spare you the details. It was just such a treat to see everyone!!

These are my cute friends that both had kids right after we left TX.
The one of the left had one and the one on the right had THREE! Yes, triplets, she's amazing!!!
It was SO fun to see both of them and spend some time with them!

Us and the babes

And this is what Lily was doing the whole time we were there...
getting into everything, literally.


I'll have to post more pictures when I get more emailed. Thanks to all of you in Houston that made my trip so great! I miss and love you all!

1 comment:

geeno said...

yay for trips - yikes for triplets
she truly is amazing - i hope that never happens to me :)