Sunday, March 14, 2010

This week

It has been a good week. Monday and Tuesday brought amazing weather, then the rest of the week was cloudy and rainy. I wish I would have taken pictures while we were outside in the beginning part of the week, but I just have inside pictures like usual.

Two of my friends took me to lunch at CPK for a late birthday get-together on Thursday. It was so much fun. The food was delicious and the company was great. Next time we plan on doing a dinner date instead so the kiddies can stay home with the dads. Don't get me wrong I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lily, but she is SO busy these days. She managed to spill a full glass of water all over the table, write on my clothes and hers with crayon, got cheerios everywhere, and continually tried to get on the table. It was fun though, even with my busy little sassypants. She really is hilarious.


I've never put shoes on Lily because I've heard they shouldn't wear shoes (at least hard bottomed shoes) until they learn how to walk, but Lily found these in her room the other day and has INSISTED she wear them every second since. I have a video of her wearing them, but no pictures yet so I'll work on that. She does look rediculously cute in them, it's true.

She LOVES standing in this chair and looking out the window. She acts like she's a big girl and moves around and lays her head back and laughs at herself. She's so funny

She wants to get INTO everything lately, literally. She loves getting in the magazine bin, the stove drawer, the 9 x 13 glass baking pan, and the silver fry pan. She fits in them all cuz she's tiny and she thinks she's awesome everytime. I wish I had pictures of her getting in the kitchen pans, that is funny.



More eating pictures. In the lower one she was taking a little break. Laying her head down on her tray.

This is tonight before bath time -





and a kiss for dad!
The end

Wait, just remembered I did take a couple pictures from our walk on Tuesday with our friends...


and this is one more I just found that was from dinner at our friends' place the other night. The picture looks awful, but aren't they cute hanging out on the couch together?!

4 comments:

Tosha said...

I'm so grateful for this technology that we get to see the cuteness of life there in PA. We miss you and feel like we are missing all of her new things, walking, laughing, being funny. Ohhhh if only a visit!

KRhea said...

awww, so cute. That girl isnt' walking yet? I love her open mouth kisses.

Did you get the salad pizza???

Toni said...

She is adorable! Making me excited for another girl (and I thought it wasn't possible). Love your guts.

Neil and Laura Harper said...

Such a cutie. I love her nose wrinkled toothy smile! Wish I was closer to do some grandma storytelling and cuddling!!
I especially liked the kiss for Daddy!
Keep sharing....we love to see all of you! Have fun with Mark and Jill. I'd love to see pics of all of you! How about Jill taking a family pic of you and yours. I have a frame waiting!!
Love you all