There are a ton of people that have birthdays this month. This one's for you! Happy birthday to you all and I love your guts!!!!

This is my brother-in-law Andrew. He's married to my sister Telese. He's like the nicest guy ever - she's lucky to have you!

(Carlyn, me, Brooklyn)

(Brookie)

These are my cousins Brooklyn and Carlyn - they're sisters. I spent almost every weekend with them growing up. They're the greatest cousins in the world and I love them to death!


This is Derek's brother Greg, and this is how his face swells when he eats something he's allergic to. He's the youngest in the family and very good at everything he does. Happy birthday Greg!



These are 2 of the best sisters in the whole world, Tosha and Tara. I am sooooooooooo lucky to have them!!! They are my best friends and I appreciate them A LOT! They love birthdays as much as I do so I hope they have a great birthday month - yes you must celebrate ALL month, that's our rule!



He may be the cutest one having a birthday so far! My sweet nephew cooper. Could he be any cuter! He goes to kindergarten this year - Crazy! I'm so excited to see him in a few days! (notice the brotherly love going on in the background of the last picture, ha)

Let us not forget Caleb. Need I say more? Happy birthday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment