Thursday, January 15, 2009

my first quilt

I know I mentioned
I made a quilt for Lily

while I was in Idaho for Christmas. Well I left it there and my VERY sweet mother-in-law got it quilted for me. So guess what I received in the mail today...my finished quilt. The ruffle is my favorite part. It's hard to see the swirls that were quilted on it, but the lady who did it did a great job. And cheers to Laura, you're the best! Love your guts! AND thanks mariss for all your help, it was so fun being domestic with you!
I'm SO PLEASED with it!
enjoy


5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow. I love it and the ruffles and the swirls. that is so fun :)

Toni said...

That is the most fabulous blanket ever!

Riin said...

It's a really cute blanket! My granny made me one not long ago and I love it. I'm quite sad that I don't have a talent in handicraft.

Ashley Schill said...

wow! that is so neat and beautiful! I want to see Lily's blanket in person!

geeno said...

ooo la la - i am pleased with your quilt too!